Oven Bake Clay
Whether it’s mixed media, beadwork, sculpting, or home decor, clay allows us to express our imaginations through our hands — and the medium that allows the most possibilities is polymer oven bake clay. Here’s why:
- It’s Easy-Unlike other forms of clay that crack, dry out or need to be constantly reinforced with water and recycled with a machine, polymer clay is flexible, workable and soft until you decide to bake it in your home oven.
- It’s Versatile- Are you a jewelry-maker? A sculptor? Or a lover of crafts? Polymer clay is perfect for you — because it’s perfect for every project!
- It’s for Everyone-Whether you’re a seasoned "clayer" an eager beginner or a lover of crafting with kids, polymer clay is a great choice for creativity
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment or tin foil
- Bake in a 260 degree Fahrenheit regular oven for 10 minutes per 1″ thickness. (Do not bake in a microwave and be careful is using a toaster oven.)
$3.50 – $4.50
10 in stock